Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Moving Alarm Clock American Alarm Clock Won't Work In Australia (when Ordered Online- Fuse Blown?). Anyone Know How To Fix?

American alarm clock won't work in Australia (when ordered online- fuse blown?). Anyone know how to fix? - moving alarm clock

Hello, I've ordered this clock "Homedics Soundspa" in the U.S. and when I logged in it worked for about 10 seconds, then turn off. He has worked since then, so I think it is a blown fuse or something.

The instructions say the cards clock in a household 120V, but I think in Australia, are the jacks 240?

Can someone please explain how can I bring this up and running? (without moving to the U.S.!)
Thanks

1 comments:

►BobB◄ said...

They can be killed.

If you're lucky, you can just blown a fuse.

He takes a step 220 to 110 of the transformer. Tip: Dick Smith Electronics.

Post a Comment