Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does Joe Jonas Have Hand Warts Joe Jonas Kissing Me In My Dream!? What Does That Mean?

Joe jonas kissing me in my dream!? what does that mean? - does joe jonas have hand warts

Well, I had this dream to Joe Jonas kissed me in my dream. him and me, when my raise FESTIVAL school and at home. the first time he held my hand and I then we went next to the bouncy ride and then started kissing, then went into my closet of toys in my house in the dark, when he kissed me, put his tongue in my mouth, I was surprised. After he told me that I love.

What does this mean?

7 comments:

live.lau... said...

interestin dream wut you've got there. Umm I think it means that U has a massive impact on him and that u must be havin dreams of him differently ..... launch

Daniii said...

This would have to mean that you really like him.

Megan. [♥] said...

Uh, I think that means that you're a little obsessed with him?

Sarah. said...

You're 10, right? :)

Sarah. said...

You're 10, right? :)

arjun s said...

This means that, as it is for your child is ok, but if you're a man, then I am sorry for you.

arjun s said...

This means that, as it is for your child is ok, but if you're a man, then I am sorry for you.

Post a Comment