Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Judith Hill Performs Dangerous Which Female Performed I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU Better: Siedah Garrett, Sheryl Crowe Or Judith Hill?

Which female performed I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU better: Siedah Garrett, Sheryl Crowe or Judith Hill? - judith hill performs dangerous

Siedah wife is originally for the album Bad and she has also played with him on dangerous tour.

Sheryl sang with him personally on a tour ADB (I liked the way she sings)

Judith had been with him for concerts THIS IS IT performed.

For I believe that Judith is the best. I love his voice. I hope it comes with an album. I have really enjoyed and Mike in the film version of THIS IS IT.

9 comments:

I wanna rock with you MJ said...

Judith Hill.
She has a beautiful voice.

Watch Me Fly Stranger said...

I prefer the version Siedah if in the disk, but I think Sheryl sounds better when she sings live. But DOJ seemed more chemistry with Siedah of them, and have the voice of Judith, is probably the best of them all, but I had no feeling of hearing the same song with Mike.

Forever, Michael <3 said...

Judith has an amazing voice, but I think I prefer Siedah. I agree that there is no chemistry with Siedah. Cheryl Crow is my favorite, at least some of them bother me.

Diana Ross said...

Siedah Judith looks like, but I prefer the original. Both are very talented.

He Rocks Our World♥ said...

Siedah was the best in the performance of I Just Can not Stop Loving You, however, Judith was the best singer.

♫MJ will live on in our hearts♫ said...

Personally, I like his voice is Siedah v Nice

Fromsa love becky x

Lisa MJ = Irreplaceable said...

Judith is unbelievable and is a solo artist, but I think it sounds better with Michael Seidah

speed_de... said...

I do not like Judith
Her voice was pleasant, and seemed so sweet and shy

Christabel ~ said...

yup, is my fav Siedah
= D

Post a Comment