Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bmx Customizing Online Help With Customizing Me Bmx Bike?

Help with customizing me bmx bike? - bmx customizing online

I would like to customize my BMX. I have a mongoose brawler. Frame: chrome front triangle with our pedals. Cranks: 3pc tubular chrome plate 39T. Rims: Alex F303, 36h front 48h rear 14t freewheel and 14mm chrome. Tires: Kenda Kurban. m pedals' pedal. : Kraton Grips Odyssey. that all the information I have. What can I do to make it look better. What would you like to pedal. I need new grips. what looks good, but at a reasonable price range. my bike is a little cumbersome, with too few scratches. If I want to spray paint, and I owe it to pieces, or I can paint in the state.
Thanks

1 comments:

Tyren T said...

Theres www.danscomp.com continue and we, the people were very nice and the forks 606 Superlight Grips Kenda tires get ur GT pedals very well and there is a new seat is very good meeting u need to ur bike fumigation usually has dont use paint and do that, losers are painted white foam bike really well

PS I have a model 2009 700 GT Fuele $ is in beta and brake cables 2009 GT cranks Fuele r the best model is a good bike mongoose, so I suggest that many seem unbelievable update

WERE HELMOT

Post a Comment