Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bedroom Inspiration How Can I Define An Area In A Warehouse Studio? Separating The Bedroom Especially Need Inspiration And Ideas!?

How can I define an area in a warehouse studio? Separating the bedroom especially need inspiration and ideas!? - bedroom inspiration

I moved into a hall that is more funky house together is not super-luxury or not, "and has a very good artistic environment. But I'm a little as I separate my life and where exhausted sleep, so that no damage or cost too much money.

First, there is zero natural light in my area, because it partly underground. The work of the fluorine on the room light, but it's really tiring. The lamps are obviously the most creative ideas?

Second, there are bars / beam for the roof. Although most of the place, but I feel a little uncomfortable when it comes to bedtime. How do I go about covering / hide it? It's just a bad feng shui!

Finally, there is no solid walls or half of them are things recesced cut or banks or bedroom. How can the illusion of a solid wall without having to build a fortune, too!

Map:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/claire1983/a ...

5 comments:

yokrem said...

Well, I could not have the power, their photos, but I have some ideas. I hope I can describe it, so you understand! I hope that my instructions, can be the visual is what I mean.

For the walls ......
You can try old coat hangers, metal wheels available, and cover it with inexpensive clothing. Separators Grand ago. ..... Or you can get from 1x4, Dowler (elongated cylindrical rods) and hinges to put holes in the Dowla, 1x4, then place a piece of cheap cloth, sarong, in which the tissue in and around the pins. I hope that makes sense! This would be similar partitions expensive. You can do this with PVC pipes. For beams / bars do not want, you can create a temporary roof made of PVC pipes and equipment to build any. Go to some websites like diynetwork.com or hgtv.com. What you can after that. Also another interesting site, where this woman has great ideas for cheap ..... www.couragetocreate.com. I can not wait to try their linoleu paintedthe notion of M! Good luck. Hope this helps!

DIY Doc said...

Without a long diatribe, think of tissue samples.

Falling, nailed to the rafters above, in layers, the determination of the separation with her, and color. The lighting in certain areas of the application should glow, and many applications,,, IE: reading, television, cooking, eating.

Rev. Steven

dinan s said...

Separate rooms of antique doors hinged together (like a screen). Paint, cover with cloth, paper or photos. You can find sometimes and damaged doors of your local hardware stores or building materials.

sncmom20... said...

I say go with fabrics as well. Could you install the hooks on the beams / beam and with excerpts from curtains, drapes to cover areas that are uncomfortable?

This type of curtains could be used as room dividers, too, and swagger back with a tassel tie or if you want to open.

In view of the light rays. You could also use Uplights sat on the floor in the corners or areas to highlight separate areas of the furniture.

Area rugs can define the area and can by hand with materials dropcloths colored with acrylics, then sealed with a sealer made. (obviously).

dwayne_b... said...

A step in the conception of matter, such as the save as a white parachute silk from a military surplus? Committees of the fabric, which then will be suspended in order to create false solid walls. Perhaps the low lights of Christmas can be stapled to the ceiling in front of the parachute material will be used for a unique lighting / ceiling effects.

Post a Comment