Thursday, December 24, 2009

Online Saree Store I Want To Know, How To Start An Online Store In E-Bay, I Have A Lot Of Doubts, Can You Please Make Me Clear?

I want to know, how to start an online store in E-Bay, I have a lot of Doubts, Can you please make me clear? - online saree store

I am from South India, Tamil Nadu, Sivakasi.In E-Bay is possible to use Rs.10, 000 / - (U.S. $ confirmed 250) for international distribution month.If do get to see how I do this product ( For example, if the product is 1, not a statue of the god, or a sari (traditional Indian dress materials)). How do I receive the payment from the buyer (achieved before or after the sale of the product will be). If I pay for something or not win, allegations of e-Bay or collect fees from my payment.Can do it full time or part time, better.Is There is potential for Indian products like saris, handicrafts, wood carvings, Clay Products Terracoatta, Old Indian, etc. .. What will the competition. How can I overcome competition.Kindly guide to success in my goal.

Hopefully I can get appropriate help from Yahoo Answers Contributors.Advance Thanks for your advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment