Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Names Of Dental Picks Which Girl Do I Pick?

Which girl do I pick? - names of dental picks

A few days ago a good friend of mine came up to me and said I know a girl who loves me. I say go ahead and be cooled. Today I received a mysterious text message telling me that I want (another girl who was that girl is not mentioned in the text. I have all the schools in my contact list.) I do not know if I have to date or even if the date on all. The disease shows little about each of them then a few things about me.

Girl 1 (retention in the name)
Pros
"(Very smart all A in the class.)
-6 Of 7 classes in the day (see the map a lot during the school holidays)
-Funny
"I love sports, I

Cons
"Shes really turn heads
Mobile Phone Number (and it does not give your phone at home).
About the same height as me.

Girl 2
Pros
"She is as smart as Girl 1
"Very Very
"Your aunt is my neighbor, and the life of almost there.
-Funny
Phone
"More than me
The interests of the same

Cons
Tn 't really play sports (which retains the shape in a way)
"In one of my courses
Pale --
Small had dental problems (parentheses, and shes only 3 years in prison, he received a few weeks ago)

Me
High --
"Not very good (I choose, if you want)
Pittsburgh accent (I do not know if you make or get rid of. Good) Im in Pittsburghese.
Average-Smarts
"I know that my character well (broken arm when the children because I blocked his shot in basketball)
"He loves golf.

These are the only things I thinK,. So girls should I choose?


0 comments:

Post a Comment