Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Build The Deck And Top Of A Bridge Out Of Popsicle Sticks Resistance, Wiring, And Gain Issue?

Resistance, Wiring, and Gain Issue? - how to build the deck and top of a bridge out of popsicle sticks

I have an Audiobahn amplifier A2300HCT and I am relatively new to a multimeter, but not with the concept. Respecting the polarity and multimiter change of configuration 20k resistance have a reading of -0.04 and -0.88 in the other. What does this mean?

Even if I found a sub to each channel and the resistance in the following configuration that I need to return? Positive on the coil 1, then a wireless connection to the positive terminal of the negative VC2 and also for the resistance that comes to me?

Those questions were raised when I was a decrease in the perceived audio quality of my underwater inspection and saw that there is damage to the insulation of the limits of the son of the Subcommittee on the cone. Not only that, but the break with the cooperationmpletely.

Now I know I f ** ked somewhere, I would say that I prevent myself to get an error message 6oo dollar resume, the right way to work with DVC subs, and still enjoy my audio.

Can the profit level? Subs Bad?

I have 2 Polk Audio subs SR124DVC
W 0 gauge Monster Power fuse / 2 feet Beats
Monster Cable Distribution Block to mark
1 farad cap of 1.5 meters from D-Block
Custom Built 200-amp alternator
Yellow Top Battery
Country as
Audiobahn 50 x 4
2 speakers Polk Momo Components in front doors
2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 6x9 three ways, the deck
---- The hotel is located on a 97 Buick Regal LS -----

0 comments:

Post a Comment